how and by whom sale deed is rafted

I am buying a resale flat. I have not made any payment yet for the flat as the owner is insisting on making a sale deed directly. I would like to know who is suppose to prepare the draft for sale deed and what clauses have to be mentioned to be safe in the future?

A lawyer representing either of the parties can prepare the sale deed, however since the purchaser is now going to be the owner of the flat it is advisable that his lawyer prepares the sale deed so all the safeguards are taken care of. There are numerous clauses from declaration about ownership to indemnifying purchaser of the risk regarding title