House on rent

I live in a rented house since my birth on (28/10/1977) and my father take rent this house since 1974, till date the rented bill is issue in favors of my father. Now I with my family (wife and two sons) leave in that house and my father leave in another place. Last 2 years ago our landlord was expired, now his wife taken rent from us. But they have a son and daughter also. But his son and daughter are told verbally that they have no objection against there mother. Now my question in is it possible to quit me in that house in any ground or any harassment against me. Our landlords have few more property which are in also is in rent.

As per facts stated by you, your father is a tenant of rented flat and he is no longer staying in the stated flat. Your father can request the landlord to transfer the rent receipt in your name. In the event your father is not agreeable to transfer rent receipt in your name your landlord can file eviction suit against you.