quesGuardians made me sign unknown papers. Took all my share in property.

I was forged into signing unknown papers by my guardians when I turned 18, and came of know later that all the property inherited by me had been siphoned off by them. I did not even know that they were not my parents till I turned 20.


Now they have left me without any share and don't even let me get married by creating trouble every time I try to get married. They work in a nexus with the builder mafia and I don't know what to do.


Can I claim back my properties from them?


  • ans


    This is a clear case of breach of trust, cheating and forgery. They induced you by cheating to sign on the papers of which you were not aware of, thus making it a clear case of fraud.


    You can file a criminal complaint in the police station and register an FIR under section 409/420/468 of IPC. They cannot harass you by not letting you get married. You are major now and you can take your own decisions.


    Kindly contact us for any further details and action.


  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My father bought a house in the name of my mother in 1953 in Patna…
Dear sir, how to challenge the sale deed executed in sub registrar office by cancelled…

property in bihar. I am residing in delhi. We are 2 brothers. Father expired 5…

I purchased a residential apartment . the distribution is done between 2 brothers among them…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly