×

quesGuardians made me sign unknown papers. Took all my share in property.

I was forged into signing unknown papers by my guardians when I turned 18, and came of know later that all the property inherited by me had been siphoned off by them. I did not even know that they were not my parents till I turned 20.

Now they have left me without any share and don't even let me get married by creating trouble every time I try to get married. They work in a nexus with the builder mafia and I don't know what to do.

Can I claim back my properties from them?

This is a clear case of breach of trust, cheating and forgery. They induced you by cheating to sign on the papers of which you were not aware of, thus making it a clear case of fraud.

You can file a criminal complaint in the police station and register an FIR under section 409/420/468 of IPC. They cannot harass you by not letting you get married. You are major now and you can take your own decisions.