Great Grandfather divided property, sold by father without my consent

My Great Grand father bought a propery and before his death he divided it and gave a part of that property to my Grand father. My grand father has 4 children and my father is last one. Grand father divided the property given to him in to 4 shares (one for each child) and wrote a Deed saying, my father can use that property but he dont have permission to sell that property. The permission to sell is given to me only (i.e Son of my father) . But when I was 4 years old, my father sold little part of that property which is 25 years back, saying he is legal guardian and I am minor.. He informed court regarding that and got approval and sold the property.. But he didn't ask my consent or I didn't sign anywhere.. So Do I have any rights to claim that property? My current age is 29.

Sale deed can be challenged only if there are sound legal grounds. If it has been executed by fraud, co ertion etc it can be challenged but one need to prove to the court the grounds on which it is challenged. But in this case, your father got direction from court hence, you need to prove the above-said case cooked up stories.

Dear client

Greetings to you

Hope ur fine

you have the full rights in the property

you can claim ur rights

any further legal help feel free to contact me.

you can also file civil suit.

Regards
Ferosha
Advocate.