Grandson's right in grandfathers self acquired property

if a father does not give his property share to his son in self acquired property.then son''s son that is grandson will able to get share or not

Answers (1)

74 votes

Property matters are a little bit complicated. Some facts have to be presumed. One thing a person is absolute owner of his property. He can dispose it off in any manner he likes but in case he dies intestate then property comes to his legal heirs. Then its the absolute ownership of legal heirs after their death it comes to their legal heirs and the goes on

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles