Grandfather's property right to Grandson/son

Grandpa has 4 daughters n one son.I am the grandson(Son's son) My grandfather has an house and agricultural land which he may intend to transfer to his daughter. My grandfather has already given some land to his daughter without my dad's n my consent. Can my grandfather transfer his property to his daughter without my father or my consent? This is self earned property of my grandfather.

If the house and agricultural land is an self acquired property, then your grandfather can transfer the property to whoever he desires.

However if the property is ancestral property then, as per the Hindu Succession Act  he cannot transfer the property without your consent and your father's consent.

If the property is ancestral property, we suggest you to file a suit for partition thereby demanding your share and your father share in property.

In addition to the partition suit you can also file an application for temporary injunction on property that is the  grandfather cannot sell the property till the disposal of suit.

Click here to find the best Property lawyer in your city.