Grandfather's part of property sold by father and uncle. How to stop?

My grandfather had a property and he past away long time ago now my uncles and my father had sold it half of it, so now i have a question is that do i have any right to stop them from selling the property?

Yes, you do have a right in the property as it is ancestral property as far as you are concerned. I am assuming that your family is Hindu. You need to file a suit for partition to have the property divided after which you would get your respective share in it.

Yes you have the right to restrain them from selling the property. This can be done by filing a suit for declaration of your share in the property and, getting an injunction, assuming there was no will executed by your grandfather and you belong to a Hindu family.