Grandfather expired how can i claim the property on my name

My grand father died so many have properties have my grand ia legal heair of g can take my hand properties.

Answers (2)

275 votes

you can take first death certificate of your grand father later to take the legal hair certificate in M.R.O office ,and to change the mutation of property Tex's in local Authorities to impaled your name in the please of your g Father. Other wise you will be contract me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

262 votes

you will have to obtain a legal heir certificate from the tehsildar's office and if he denies to provide you the same you can opt for getting the succession certificate from the civil court. Also, then after if their are other legal heirs then, you will have to file a partition suit for the same otherwise you will have to get the registration done in the registrar's office.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles