Grandfather expired how can i claim the property on my name

My grand father died so many have properties have my grand father.so ia legal heair of g f.how can take my hand properties.

you can take first death certificate of your grand father later to take the legal hair certificate in M.R.O office ,and to change the mutation of property Tex's in local Authorities to impaled your name in the please of your g Father. Other wise you will be contract me.

you will have to obtain a legal heir certificate from the tehsildar's office and if he denies to provide you the same you can opt for getting the succession certificate from the civil court. Also, then after if their are other legal heirs then, you will have to file a partition suit for the same otherwise you will have to get the registration done in the registrar's office.