Grandfather distributed property to grandson through will how to claim

I'm abc( 25) male living in huf family with my father mother 2bro. Elder bro got single. Elder bro is running our family business which I all done by my grandfather who I no more.all property owned by my grandfather which I now in 2002 transferred to my fathers name. According to my grandfather will it states that all 3 grandson will be equal legatees. That means i m equal legatee. Now my question I can I claim separate proportion property from my father as I don't want to stay in joint family anymore.please help me sir soon.. Thanking you..

Answers (1)

362 votes
In case your grandfather has left a will for his self acquired property where in the will its written that the property will be distributed equally among the three grandson then you can get a probate for the will issued and get the property divided equally into 3 parts according to the will and claim for your share.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles