Grandfather distributed property to grandson through will how to claim

I'm abc( 25) male living in huf family with my father mother 2bro. Elder bro got married.im single. Elder bro is running our family business which I all done by my grandfather who I no more.all property owned by my grandfather which I now in 2002 transferred to my fathers name. According to my grandfather will it states that all 3 grandson will be equal legatees. That means i m equal legatee. Now my question I can I claim separate proportion property from my father as I don't want to stay in joint family anymore.please help me sir soon.. Thanking you..

In case your grandfather has left a will for his self acquired property where in the will its written that the property will be distributed equally among the three grandson then you can get a probate for the will issued and get the property divided equally into 3 parts according to the will and claim for your share.