Grandfather disowned one son now his son is claiming share in property

My grandfather made a will of all his ancestral and self acquired property and disowned his sons in 1990 . He died in 1992 . Now my cousin who is 26 years old is trying to challenge the will. Is there any chance of will get cancelled.

Answers (1)

186 votes

Yes will can be challenged in court. But he has to prove that will is forged and made under suspicious circumstances. But please tell us whether after the death of grand father will is probated or not. And please show us will and papers / fargati deed through which they disown one son.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles