Grandfather disowned one son now his son is claiming share in property

My grandfather made a will of all his ancestral and self acquired property and disowned his sons in 1990 . He died in 1992 . Now my cousin who is 26 years old is trying to challenge the will. Is there any chance of will get cancelled.

Hello
Yes will can be challenged in court. But he has to prove that will is forged and made under suspicious circumstances. But please tell us whether after the death of grand father will is probated or not. And please show us will and papers / fargati deed through which they disown one son.