×

quesgrandfather died w/o will- dispute on share of property

My grandfather died 2 years ago without a will.The legal claimants of his property are my grandmother, her 3 sons(including my father) and two daughters. My father,grandmother and 1 uncles and the 2 aunts had decided to sell off the property but one uncle does not want to sell it. As the property is undivided we need to sell it for getting our share. So,can we claim the partition of property so that each heir can use his share in his own way. The property consist of a house and some land behind it. Since, the property is small but valuable(2 crores).How can it be divided ?

• ansSince there is no consensus among all the share holders towards selling the property all the share holders desirous of selling the property may file a suit for partition to call out their respective shares in the property.

Once the property is divided in this manner it can be sold by them.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services