Grandfather and his sons died without dividing property. How to claim?

My grandfathers land and building remains undivided among his three sons.Now my grand and his three has expired. Now how the division will take place and what will be the tenure and legal procudure

You can file a suit for partition in the local court of jurisdiction. The division will take place as per the Hindu Succession Act depending on the number of coparceners. Coparceners are persons who share equally with others in the inheritance of an undivided estate or in the rights to it.