Given token for a property, but now I don't want to buy that property

I have given token money of Rs. 1 Lakh to buy a property to a dealer using a cheque. Only 2 two business days has passed and now I want don't want to buy that property. Dealer is not ready to give a single rupee back. Is there any legal way by which I can get back my money?

if u have not entered any agreement then u can easily get the same refunded ... but in case u have entered in an agreement then firstly get that agreement cancelled and then the procedure will follow....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send a legal notice to the developer asking for refund followed by a criminal complaint for cheating and consumer complaint for refund of money and damages. This is a regular illegal practice by the developer , however if handled rightly the money will be refunded.