Full amount of plot paid. Dealer did no registry nor returning money.

What legal remedy do I have to get my money back from a dealer where I had paid full amount of plot. Property is a agriculture land in faridabad. He neither did a registry nor gave my money back.

Please help me. What can I do?

Answers (1)

120 votes

The option available to you is to file a recovery suit for the amount paid by you along with interest and damages and compensation for the breach of contract.

You can also register a complaint in the Police Station for the offence of fraud and cheating (Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code).

Kindly contact us for any further details and action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles