quesFlat construction on terrace.

I had purchase my flat of 2BHK in science city area Ahmedabad Gujarat with terrace right on 3rd floor of 3 floored Apartment. The society is handover to committee by builder 3 months ago and it is one year old.Now some members with chairman in the committee meeting has opposed for any type of our additional construction on our terrace right flat. Actually we have specially paid for this space and it is mentioned in the deed-agreement and the agreement is registered in the state government. Now kindly give us your valuable suggestion and legal property advice regarding our right for construction on the top floor terrace having terrace right flat?

  • ans

    Since you have paid for the additional construction, and moreover the agreement itself makes a mention of your right to raise additional construction, you cannot be stopped from carrying out the construction.

    Seek a stay from the civil court against the committee.


    Click here to find the best property lawyer in your city.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I am working in Bangalore, my native is Asansol, West Bengal. If I want to…

sir meri ma ki vyakigat proparti h jo unke name h ,yadi wo mere nam…
sir, I have a ancestral land which I got through a partition deed between my…
I booked a property in Delhi, but due to some issues I changed my mind…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly