Filed case for unauthorized construction opposite party complaint

I have filed suit inperson in dindoshi court at mumbai about action on unauthorised construction and got stay but the advocate of o.p. telling the court that hy complaint is false without any proof. So where can i make complaint against him in bar council or can i file defamation case against him? I am retired professor from polytechnic.

Answers (1)

229 votes

You will neither be able to show defamation on the facts that you have described or file a complaint before the bar council for such statements made before the court. If however, the advocate tampers with evidence you may approach the bar council. Also, if such person alleges in public that you are filing a false case and therefore maligns your reputaiton, only then will you be able to file a case of defamation. In other circumstances, the advocate is only performing his duty of presenting the best possible case for his side. Feel free to get in touch with the LawRato team at 9599-000-555 for further assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles