Father wants to sell house on his name. Are we entitled to a share?

We are 4 people in our family my mom dad younger sister and me. My dad wants to get seprated and he wants to sell the house. House agreement is under his name. For example house value is 50 lac he wants to make to share one he will keep with him self and other one for my mom my younger sister and me. So kindly advise as per Indian law there should be only 2 share or he needs to make 4 share one for himself one for my mom and other two for we two sisters

When father is alive and the said flat is in his name and he has earned it through his own saving he has all right to sell it and dispose the amount as per his choice however his wife and daughter being minor can take protection under domestic violence act 2005