father took loan paid by 2nd wife who will have right over property

My father-in-law had two wives. first wife died in undivided India somewhere 1942 or so, afterwards he married with my mother in law some where late 1943. He had one female child from his first wife who might have borne on some where in 1942 who had married some where in 1955 and gave birth to male child some where in 1957. My mother-in-law who was his second wife gave birth to 1 male &s 3 female in the period from 1945 to 1953. Under the government scheme my father in law was allotted plot in Sindhi Society on loan& died 1954,loan was paid by 2nd wife. Who has right to property.

If your father in law died without a Will then the property will devolve to all legal heir including his children of first wife.