Father sold property without children's consent

My father has sold a property bought by my grand father when we were minors. My father is not staying with me but my mother stays with me. Is there any legal procedure to claim that property as grand children.The property was bought by my grand father with his earnings.

If it was your grand father's self acquired property then on his death, your father and the uncles ( if any ) were the only legal heirs. Your father can sell the property without your consent. You cannot claim any share in sale proceeds.