Father died without will how much share can I get from the property

I live in house owned by my dad who is no more and the house is in my mother's name who also died leaving six children including me without will. None of the brothers live in that house except me. I'm living there and now my siblings force me to sell the property. How much share should i get if i am staying there and paying all dues of the house as per my Hindu religion.

As ancestral property is equally divided among all 6 children mother and father . You are eligible for 1/6 th share of this property. You can't sell more than this.As ancestral property is equally divided among all 6 children mother and father . You are eligible for 1/6 th share of this property. You can't sell more than this.As ancestral property is equally divided among all 6 children mother and father . You are eligible for 1/6 th share of this property. You can't sell more than this.As ancestral property is equally divided among all 6 children mother and father . You are eligible for 1/6 th share of this property. You can't sell more than this.

Taking into consideration the above given facts. Since there is no will by your father. The following steps need to be taken.
1. Do the mutation entries on the property card.
2. Register all the owner on the property card.
3. Thereafter divided the property as per the law.

As far as your query of share is concerned it is totally depends on who wants and does not want a share in the property. As their are certain ratios which are determined as per the law. The same can be explored by examination of various facts and documents.

Best Regards
Adv Harshad Rathod