Father died leaving behind a property want to claim share in property

We have a flat which my father bought in his and my mother's name. My father passed away 10 years back, but the property is still in their joint name. I have an elder brother and myself and my brother's wife. My brother's wife has occupied the full house and given one room to me and my mother. What action can my mother and me take if we want my brother and his wife to vacate the property.

you have to move to the respective court to do that since your mother is still alive and the property belongs to your mother also. you must move to the respective court to claim the same in order to secure better possession of that flat.