Father died interstate now brother's wife harassing mother for share

My mother and father owns half of the house each. Not a ancestral but bought it. My father died. One of the son dies and his wife remarries, takes her two sons with her. Now they are 18+ and sues my mother for their share on the whole house. Mother is offering them their fare share but they are asking for 10X. Case is being delayed in the court for four years now and my mother is getting old 75+ and house is not in livable condition. what can be done?

At first you have to get a G.P.A. and S.P.A from your mother in your name .Thereafter you should contest the suit in a proper manner and rest could be discussed on ly through one o one meeting in details.
Regards
Bhuvan Bhalla
Advocate

Get a tranfer deed in your favour from your mother so that at least her share is secured . The children has share in the share of their father and not in the entire housre. When you're mother is still alive they can't claim share in her shar. Now remaining half is to be devided by equal share in which you're mother is entitled to one shate you ate entitled to one share amd the children are jointly entiled to one share so be couscous so that evil is nipped in the bud