Father bought plot 2 years ago. People saying it is their property.

Hii my father bought a plot 2 years ago. suddenly 4-5 people come and told me this is my plot. I have all property papers Power of attorney , chain . please advice me what can I do in this situation ?

Answers (2)

269 votes

Dear sir,

You can go to the police. alternatively make sure these people do not get the possession of the plot.

If they try to snatch the possession take help of police. If they have already taken possession approach court for declaration and possession.

Feel free to contact.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

208 votes

You should immediately file a properly formulated criminal complaint against the persons who are claiming to be the owners of your property. Only a thorough investigation can reveal who the fraud in this entire transaction is. The party cheated will also have the option of filing a money recovery suit against the person who has cheated

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles