Father bought plot 2 years ago. People saying it is their property.

Hii my father bought a plot 2 years ago. suddenly 4-5 people come and told me this is my plot. I have all property papers Power of attorney , chain . please advice me what can I do in this situation ?

Dear sir,

You can go to the police. alternatively make sure these people do not get the possession of the plot.

If they try to snatch the possession take help of police. If they have already taken possession approach court for declaration and possession.

Feel free to contact.

You should immediately file a properly formulated criminal complaint against the persons who are claiming to be the owners of your property. Only a thorough investigation can reveal who the fraud in this entire transaction is. The party cheated will also have the option of filing a money recovery suit against the person who has cheated