Execution of sale deed after payment of stamp duty

I have made the Payment of Stamp duty as per Jantri Valuation before 3 months for purchase of a land and I have not executed the Sale Deed yet. Now, I want to know whether there is any time limit for execution of sale deed after payment of stamp duty as per Jantri and what much time limit it is? Kindly also let me know what is the procedure for the same, if such time limit has lapsed and what much time it take?

Execute sale deed as soon as possible. When you entered into negotiations for purchase of land, some time frame must have been decided. If time frame has expired extend time frame by mutual consent.