quesevition of tenant

assistance in eviction of our rented property which was rented approx 20 years ago by my grandfather without any legal agreement. We are receiving rent on those premises and issue Rent receipts to the tenant every month.He has filed false cases u/s 145 in the metropolitan court for which we have filed a quashing request in sessions court)and also lodged false complaints against my family so that i should settle for any small amount and discharge the property for peanuts.The property is of great importance to me since my (late)mother was closely attached and i need someone very honest to guide me in this situation as to what can be done.

  • ans Section 145 crpc case has force for limited period only though you can challenge it u/s 397 or u/s 482 of crpc in sessions or high court respectively. 2. You are silent about other complaints. If you disclose then I can advise further. 3. You have wasted long period of time doing nothing. Do file a suit for eviction against the tenant without causing further.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My family is a un divided hindu family. My father was died on 15-06-2006. My…

After my mother death my house is divided in 3.my father,brother n me.father wants that…

Please suggest me When my father age was 6-8 year my grandfather was dead. After…
Religion:- hindu(bc-d) We want to do registration for our house. We are 3sons and 2daghtrs…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly