quesEviction from property ; False FIR.

I have an office which my father gave on rent to a person to run an agricultural magazine. He has been using it from past 11 years but has not been paying rent from past few years. My father also had a notary agreement with that person to sell the office which had an expiry period of 6 months which has expired, and in which he was unable to pay the total amount decided. Now when I told him to take the money back that I had received and to vacate the land he filed a false FIR against me and my father. I would be highly grateful if you would please tell me how can I get the possession of my office.

  • ansIf tenant has not been paying rent for many years issue legal notice to pay arrears of rent and terminate tenancy. File suit for eviction, you have stated that an agreement for sale was entered into with the tenant. What were terms and conditions of sale? What is the amount received by you? What is the FIR filed by your tenants ? Unless you mention all the details we cannot guide you.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

My grandfather purchased a land of 600 sq yards in 1974 . Don't know whether…

my grandfather had a shop. he passed away without any Will. he had my father…

Can a married woman claim in her fathers property ?

My grandfather has some property and he is fed up with his children and does…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly