Dual registration on one property.

I was purchased one land covering 228 Sq Yards in Vijayawada. When I was purchased the land lord who Sambireddy registered on my name in 1993 in Mangalagiri Sub Registrar office. In 2002 he again registered the same land to other person in Peda Kakani Sub Registrar Office. In 1993 to till 2002 this property covered under Mangalagiri Sub Registrar and after 2002 shifted from There to Peda Kakani Sub Registrar Office. Now I approached for EC it reflects my name in 1993 and 2002 another name appears. Please suggest which is fair registration for me or others?

Answers (1)

337 votes
You can file a criminal complaint under section 420 IPC against the seller mentioning that the property which was sold to you earlier has been resold to another person. Get the copy of the second registry and attach both the registries along with the complaint.

Further you can file a civil suit for cancellation of the registered sale deed. I suggest you take both civil and criminal actions simultaneously, this increases your chance of success.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles