Dual registration on one property.

I was purchased one land covering 228 Sq Yards in Vijayawada. When I was purchased the land lord who Sambireddy registered on my name in 1993 in Mangalagiri Sub Registrar office. In 2002 he again registered the same land to other person in Peda Kakani Sub Registrar Office. In 1993 to till 2002 this property covered under Mangalagiri Sub Registrar and after 2002 shifted from There to Peda Kakani Sub Registrar Office. Now I approached for EC it reflects my name in 1993 and 2002 another name appears. Please suggest which is fair registration for me or others?

You can file a criminal complaint under section 420 IPC against the seller mentioning that the property which was sold to you earlier has been resold to another person. Get the copy of the second registry and attach both the registries along with the complaint.

Further you can file a civil suit for cancellation of the registered sale deed. I suggest you take both civil and criminal actions simultaneously, this increases your chance of success.