Do uncle have adverse possession right in property owned by father?

Hello sir , My father build a house taking some money from my grandfather and gave two rooms to his brother and they stay in there for more than 11 years ...Our family live in the same house having two rooms ... So my father is the owner of the house and my question is does my uncle has adverse possession right? He dint pay rent or any bills or reparation money does he still hold the possession right . Can i be the owner of the whole house after my father ? Religion : Hindu