Do daughters have any share in mother's ancestral property

Hi, My mother died in 2006. registered all her property on my name on 2002. the property she has obtained from her father. Her ancestral property. I have one sister and she temporarily stays in my ancestral home. she is well aware of the property transfer. all of sudden she started asking for 50% share and denying to vacate my home and not willing to return my agricultural lands. I am an ex- IAF person and now I want to return to my home town to enjoy my property, which my mother left for me. Can you please, suggest how to get my property? is there any right for my sister in it?

Answers (0)

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles