Do children have share in mother's ancestral inherited property?

I am married. My wife got her grandfather's property in her name. We have 2 children. Does my children have share in their mother's inherited property? Can she sell it without their consent? If she does how can they claim it?

Your query is silent, how she got the property transfered in her name?

Whether she had any brother and sisters?

Whether it is ancestor property? 

Further , if property is transferred through Gift deed. Will, till the mother is alive, children will have no right on the property.

After her death, they will have right on property. Further she can sell the property without their consent