quesDivision of house and agricultural land

Our family has decided to divide a property with mutual understanding which is verbal. I want to carry it out legally on paper. How I can do it?

  • ansA deed of partition has to be drawn up and then it should get it registered. Contact a local lawyer to get the deed drafted.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
  • Related Articles

Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Sir, i want to know about the fees or total expense to get the title…
I have a flat in Amrapali Silicon City where I have paid 100% amount 1…
I gave 25 lakh on a 65 lakh flat but now found out that the…
A gift which is not accepted is it void or will it be converted into…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>