Distribution of property in family after father's death

Family details- after my fathers death, there are total 5 members in family- Mother, 2 unmarried Daugthers, 1 Married son his wife and one Child (boy). Now my mother wants to separate his son. Assets/ Property Details: -2 Properties (Registered with Deceased Father name) -1 Property ( Registered with my Mother name which was transferred from my grandfather to my mother) - Death benefits paid to my mother i.e Insurance funds/ PF amount/ Gratutity... etc. - Monthly Pension income paid to my mother after fathers death. Please let me know the eligible share for me/ my wife/ my child son.

All the property that is self acquired by the father and all the benefits received after the death of the father will be distributed equally between his wife and children. A partition suit can be filed to distribute the property equally between all the legal heirs.