×

quesDistribution of deceased father's property among children

I want to know steps are taken after father's passed away for property. I have 2 elder and 2 younger brother, and my dear mom. Plz suggest me for systematic way to go. My brother's don't want to be distribute property because they are rich. I Belong to Hindu Religion.

• ansPl note that you have not mentioned details of property whether moveable or immovable. You have also not mentioned if your father has prepared any will or not, without this it is not possible to give any advice.

Advocate Uma Shankar Sinalkar

Mulund (W), Mumbai

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services