Dispute regarding my maternal grandfather property,

Person A my maternal grandfather deceased is a coparcener by birth and owned ancestral agricultural land in Karnataka India, had two children one my mother deceased and my uncle. As my mother was born after 1956 and died in the year 2000 before Hindu succession act 2005 according to Lawrato answers says that I am not legally eligible for my maternal grandfather property. But another law points in Section 6 (3) regarding Hindu succession amendment act 2005 says that as a coparcener my maternal grandfather dies after Hindu succession act 2005. So I will be eligible for my ancestral property.

No, you will not be eligible for the share in your grandfather property. Since your mother died in 2000 and amendment came into force in 2005, so she will not have right on the property.

Furthermore, you will have no right on maternal grandfathers property as a coparcener