×

quesdiffrence between decree order and just a court order

what is the basic diffrence between a decree order and just an order of any civil court?

• ansA decree finally decided rights and obligations between two parties (unless it is a preliminary decree). A decree normally follows a judgment. Whereas an order does not finally decided the rights and obligations of two parties. Any formal expression of court which is not a decree is an order. In practical terms, a decree is formally and separately drawn by the court while the order sheet of the court consists of all the orders which are passed during the course of proceedings.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services