Delayed possession of flat by builder

I booked a flat in & signed an agreement for the same. I was told verbally that possession will happen after a year from the date of signature of the agreement which was delayed by 9 months.

Later, I insisted that the builder gives me in writing about the date of possession and so on. The builder gave me in writing on a normal paper with his company stamp on it. Till date, I have still not received the possession.

I am now thinking to go to the consumer court. Please suggest any other remedial approach I can take in this case.

In case of delay in possession of the flat, you can approach the Consumer court. You will surely get a good remedy.