Dealor not provide of plot registery and I have pay full amount last

01-May-2023 (In Property Law)
I have purchase plot and I have pay full and final amount but dealor not ready for registery of plot and dealor closed office but I have agreement of plot and have contact no. Of dealor
Answers (1)

Answer #1
709 votes
You should immediately register a FIR under section 420, 403 and 405 of IPC for cheating, dishonest misappropriation of property and Criminal breach of trust along with the documents supporting your claim.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."