Daughter in law's right over parent in law's property

I would like to know what are the rights of hindu daughter in law in the property of parent in laws in terms of their self acquired and inhereted property at the time of divorce. While finalising alimony amount can daughter in law claim on that properties for share when parents in law already made their son disavowed from properties.

A daughter in law has no right in the self-acquired and inherited property of her in parent-in-laws.
Her rights are confined to the properties owned either entirely by her or jointly by her and her husband.

Daughter in law has can not claim any right over the self-acquired property of the in-laws. However with respect to the inherited property of the in-laws it is only son who has the right to claim. I would like to ask whether you have any child out of wed-lock and whether that on whose custody the child is at-present. Because child gets the right on the inherited property of the in-laws but not the wife.