quesDadi removed from dadaji home after his death by chacha

My dadi was removed from the house which belonged to my dadaji after his death. Now my chacha is not allowing my dadi to stay in the house. What right does my dadi have?

  • ansShe can claim maintenance under section 125 Cr.P.C.

    In the alternative claim maintenance and initiate punitive action under the Act for Protection and Maintenance of Elderly.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Someone has advanced my mother for purchase her 2 storied buildiing, & she was the…

Can a unmarried daughter claim share of property from her alive father's property? Her father…

Society has 36 flats. OC is as of 1983 and members are residing since 1984.…

Religion HINDU MY FATHER PURCHASED AHOUSE fm his own sources.my mother died in1982 and father…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>