Cousin sold my fathers agricultural land to 3rd party, how to get back

Sir, my father purchased farming land since 30 year back. He had only made aggrement on 5rs stamp paper as we had family relationship with them but now his son sold it to third person. Still now we are faming on that land from 30 years and all villagers are in our side. Can u help us what to do in this case ,where to go to police aur tehsildar or somewhere

Answers (1)

299 votes

In this case first of all do not leave your possession from your land. Then you can go to police station for a FIR on them under sec 420 of IPC. you also can approch to the civil court for the voidation of this sell.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles