Construction of buildings with out my consent

29-Feb-2024 (In Property Law)
My brother made to construct a home on my ancestral property with out my consent. How to I stop construction immediately.
Answers (1)

Answer #1
910 votes
hi alocious here, I can well understand your concern from the query raised. we can at once file a suite for injunction to stop the construction at once, you can contact me for further clarifications, thank you
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."