quesConfirmation Deed

I have executed a sale deed in 2008 without the signature of any of my daughters at the time of the registration. Let me know the procedure, in detail. All the daughters are ready to execute a confirmation deed at the sub registrar office.

  • ansYour lawyer will have to prepare the confirmation deeds based on the original sale deed.

    Ready made formats are neither provided nor wise to procure for the same. Contact a local lawyer who can help you with the same.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

I recently sold my house. On the date of sale deed, buyer and I signed…
Hi my name is keyur Devani I have purchased another flat in my society where…

My mother has without my knowledge and approval has made 3 equal shares(hers,and my 2…

Dear sir , i live in patna and my hometownin madhuwani ,actully my mother know…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly