quesComplete amount paid without possession.

I have bought a house in Bangalore. Earlier my owner told that he is having loan which he himself settle when i pay money which is apart of home loan ie 4 lakhs. i paid all money well in advance and registration is also been done. now he is not providing me chain of agreement due to which my loan formalities is not completed. I made registration one month back but still did not got possession of house.

  • ansBefore purchase of flat you should have consulted a local lawyerYou shouldn't have paid complete amount without taking possession. Now you need to issue legal notice to hand over all original documents of title and ask him to deliver vacant possession of the house failing which file suit for specific performance.

  • Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers
    Know More

    Click here to see all Property Legal Services
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

Hi My great grandfather distributed his land's in his brother's & brother's children without anything…
Hi, We have a undivided ancestrol property which was given as jahagir long long back…
'A,B' are my grand parents they have 2 children's{'D'(male),'T' (female)} 'A& B' are having 5…
I am looking to buy a land. The owner got the property from his father…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>