Complete amount paid without possession.

I have bought a house in Bangalore. Earlier my owner told that he is having loan which he himself settle when i pay money which is apart of home loan ie 4 lakhs. i paid all money well in advance and registration is also been done. now he is not providing me chain of agreement due to which my loan formalities is not completed. I made registration one month back but still did not got possession of house.

Before purchase of flat you should have consulted a local lawyerYou shouldn't have paid complete amount without taking possession. Now you need to issue legal notice to hand over all original documents of title and ask him to deliver vacant possession of the house failing which file suit for specific performance.