compensation for land acquisition from national highway 4

hello sir , i have my land near national highway 4 in satara ,they take my land 13.50 gunthe for national highway and gazatte copy declear last year , but still i did not recived any compensation from goverment. i would like to ask you that is new land acquisition law 2013 2014 is applicable for me ? how much compensation will get to me , and when i will get this compensation ? to whome i will followup for this compensation

If the land was acquired in 2013, then the Land Acquisstion Act 2013 will be applicable on you. 

We suggest that you should file a Writ Petition thereby seeking compensation from govt. In determining the amount of compensation Court shall take into consideration? first, the market value of the land at the date of the publication of the 57 [notification under section 4, sub-section (1)];

secondly, the damage sustained by the person interested, by reason of the taking of any standing crops or trees which may be on the land at the time of the Collector's taking possession thereof;

thirdly, the damage (if any), sustained by the person interested, at the time of the Collector's taking possession of the land, by reason of severing such land from his other land;

fourthly, the damage (if any), sustained by the person interested, at the time of the Collector's taking possession of the land, by reason of the acquisition injuriously affecting his other property, movable or immovable, in any other manner, or his earnings;

fifthly, if, in consequence of the acquisition of the land by the Collector, the person interested is compelled to change his residence or place of business, the reasonable expensesany) incidental to such change; and

sixthly, the damage (if any) bona fide resulting from diminution of the profits of the land between the time of the publication of the declaration