×

quescompensation for land acquisition

Dear Sir, My agricultural land with 120 coconut trees situated on roadside of NH 226 was acquired by NHAI for two way road expansion. Other side of road, a petrol bunk, a residency ( boarding & lodging ), a layout for residential plot are situated. For compensation, land acquisition officer valued my land as agricultural land (as per revenue records) without considering as my land is eligible to develop commercial or residential land. Should I claim more compensation for my land?

• ansYes you can make a representation to the competent authority with documentary evidences supporting your claim for enhanced compensation for acquisition of your land.
    Please be informed that you make proper representation to the authorities with relevant information and papers so that your claim is not rejected and despite that if the authority is rejected the claim you can approach LA court in your jurisdiction.

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services