company wants back house allotted to us 50 years ago on rent

Modi industries Ltd wants house in which we lives on rent which allotted by modi ' s before 50 years ago. Now I can case against co. Please explain

Answers (2)

229 votes

Dear Client, First of all you must apply for stay order. Filing a case against the company would come later. You must firstly need to strengthen your position. what all documents you have showing your rental possession..........................,....,......,.....,,,,,,,.......

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

70 votes

It depends on the original agreement between you and the Modis as well as the relationship between you and them otherwise (such as employer-employee etc. ) These factors amongst others will determine if you can continue as such in the premises

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles