Co-tenant purchased property after breaking our promise. What to do?

We are in the premises for the past 29 years,under an old ownership. My Co tenant told that we will purchase the property in partnership without my knowledge he purchased the property himself,betraying the promise he made,he made me his tenant taking a goodwill of 13 lac and promising a renewal period of every 10 years.last September after the expiry of the 10 years agreement he told to vacate the premises,there is a case going on in the court but he is refusing to give the goodwill back,usually my hearing will come in a month or45 days once now all of a sudden it has been brought to 10 days

We suggest do not evict the house on the notice. let your landlord file a suit for eviction under Rent control Act and give appropriate reasons for eviction before the court