quesclarity on property share of son from second wife

The (late) owner of the property has registered 50% property to first wife and 50% property to borrowers. Since first wife was not willing to give away balance 50%, she filed a case against borrowers and borrowers have won the case at High court. Now First wife is proceeding to move the case to the upper court The owner(late) has illegal second wife who has a son. Questions : 1) Do Illegal son legally eligible from 50% share of first wife. 2) Do Illegal son legally eligible from 50% share of borrowers.

  • ansWas gift deed executed? Was it duly stamped and registered? If so, the first wife would be absolute owner of 50% property.

    If it was self acquired property and late owner had executed gift deed then the son from second wife has no share in the said property.

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

How many years of link documents are needed to sell the property? I heard from…
My father bought a land around 15 years ago. We constructed home on this land.…
We have property in West Bengal which have been illegally hold by local people who…
I am planning to buy a resale property in Pune and i need your assistance…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly