Clarification regarding adivasi succession on 7/12 basis.

What is the time limit for the heir to mention their name on 7/12.we are from adivasi community, my father's elder sister mentioned her name on 7 /12, after prolonged time nearly 45 years. I want to remove her name for smooth distribution of land,please guide me. Thanking you.

Your father's sister have share in the property owned or inherited by your father from grand father. There is no time limit as such for recording name in revenue record. If you want to remove name of her, only way to ask her to execute relinquish deed. Otherwise it is not possible to delete her name.