Clarification on partition of ancestral property by village panchayat

The Ancestor property was .partition by village . . pancjayat between my.mather and uncle's sons in 1994 in the absence of my elder brother and me.only my mother & another brother has singed.that time i was admit to hospital for the snake bite.now the panchayat parikat was.not satisfied my &family members.what i should i do can i.go to.court.please advise me

I am assuming that the ancestral property that you mention is from your mother's side. Back in 1994, as the law was, your mother would not entitled to a share in the ancestral land, which has changed since 2006, and now with the latest Supreme Court judgment.

Having said that if the ancestral land that you mention has not been sold to third parties since the time they partitioned before the Panchayath, your mother will likely get her share, as that partition is not a registered, and is also not a result of a court decree.

You should speak to a lawyer with the relevant documents so you can get a considered opinion based on which, you can take any action.

See the Panchayat has no authority over the Indian legal process so firstly you are advised to approach the judiciary in your district for any relief.
Secondly, if the property is ancestral then your mother will get a share exactly what your father was entitled to by the court.